Job Title: Sr Specialist, Program Finance
The Space and Airborne Systems Segment has an immediate need for a Program Financial Analyst with Earned Value Management experience to join their team. The Space Sector provides payload and mission-level design, development, and production of assets that meet the needs of scientific and national security interests of our nation.
- Prior program finance experience in a government contracting setting
- Provide internal and customer financial reporting.
- Focus on cost control, achieving financial targets, and driving cash flow.
- Work with program management and the program teams to report the health of assigned programs.
- Develop, communicate, and recommend action plans with program teams to ensure financial targets and program goals are achieved
- Support finance leadership team in analysis of monthly and quarterly program performance.
- Activities could include supporting Ad Hoc requests and reporting as necessary.
- Provide financial analysis for audits and other financial activities.
- Responsible for knowing L3Harris policies and procedures.
- BS/BA Degree in Finance or Accounting and a minimum of 6 years of experience as a Program Financial Analyst supporting defense industry programs through use of Earned Value Management. OR Minimum of 4 years of experience with a Master's Degree.
- 4+ years of experience with Earned Value Management tools (MPM, Cobra, etc.).
- 4+ years of experience with PeopleSoft, MPM, ProPricer, FFM and advanced Microsoft Excel skills, handling of large data sets.
- Active Security Clearance
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to proactively solve problems in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Experience with a financial ERP system, such as PeopleSoft, Oracle, or SAP.
- Experience with a financial forecasting system, such as Hyperion.
- Experience with US Gov't contracting, including multiple rate structures, color of money, allowable / unallowable cost, cost compliance and policies.
- Experience with multiple contract types (CP/FP/T&M)
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects or processes with general oversight.
- Process improvement oriented, ability to identify and implement improvement ideas
- Strong teamwork and business partnering skills