Responsible for managing, preparing, administering, and directing the control of the budget for large and/or complex programs. Performs analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines. Prepares budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis. Conducts detailed financial analysis. Interprets and implements most proposal estimating, pricing and documentation requirements. Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning and control. Monitors program adherence to approved budget.
- Responsible for financial support and oversight of multiple government programs, including proposal support, program planning, submitting monthly financial forecasts, performing internal and external program reporting,
- Preparing quarterly EACs,
- Interfacing with Program Management, Contracts, Accounting, Functional Leads, and customers as the primary source of all financial information and support.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 6 years of prior finance experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior finance experience.
- 2+ Years' Experience with government accounting principles, and knowledge of CAS and FAR.
- 2+ Years' Experience in corporate financial forecasting, including revenue, EBIT and cash flow calculations
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Strong Excel/MS Office skills
- Familiarity with EVM tools and principles
- Must be highly motivated worker, comfortable working independently in a deadline driven environment, where accountability and attention to detail are critical
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills, project a professional demeanor, and be capable of working effectively with junior to upper level coworkers