Do you want to be a part of a cooperative, inclusive, and high -performance environment?
Well today is your lucky day because Celanese may be the company you are looking for. Let us explain what Celanese is all about and how our system works. Celanese Corporation is a Fortune 400 company. Our headquarters are located in Dallas, Texas. With nearly 7100 employees located throughout our 31 global facilities, we are an industry leader in using advanced technology to produce materials included in products vital to everyday use such as automotive, electronics, pharmaceuticals, and paints. Our company takes pride in maintaining management of high financial, social, safety and environmental responsibility in everything it does. We are recognized by Glassdoor for treatment of our employees and global customers, and offer our employees outstanding benefits, including a 401K designed to ensure long term financial security. Our company focuses on the cooperation of its employees, provides competitive salary, and emphasizes giving back to the community. For more information about Celanese and our products please visit www.celanese.com.
Purpose and Summary of position:
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Facilitates project meetings effectively.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
- Mitigates team conflict and communication problems.
- Knowledgeable of PMBOK or similar project management methodology
- Ability to work well with a team
- Strong leadership skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Experience with SAP
- Ability to lead people that do not directly report to the position
- PMP certified or eligible for a PMP credential.
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions in the Customer Service, Logistics and/or Trade Compliance function
- Expert knowledge of SAP, specifically with Customer and Vendor Master Data, Sales/Distribution Module, Logistics, and Global Trade Systems.
Required Years Experience:
- 3-5 years experience
- Bachelor's Degree.