Responsible for SEC reporting (Forms 10-Q and 10-K) and all supporting documentation. Preparation of all footnote disclosure and supporting work papers and documentation for public reporting documents.
1. Degree in Accounting/Finance with CPA. (progression towards CPA licensure, at least 2
2. Minimum of 5-7 years in Public Accounting and/or SEC reporting.
3. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
4. Proficient with financial accounting/reporting software, such as Workiva and Microsoft
5. Knowledge of major integrated systems, such as SAP and Hyperion is preferred.
6. Strong knowledge of US GAAP; familiarity of IFRS is preferred.
? Preparation of SEC quarterly and annual filings, including footnote tie out, drafting MD&A
and required supporting documentation.
? Enter all information, financial and analytical for quarterly and annual reports via Workiva.
? Accounting and disclosure research for quarterly and annual filings.
? Coordinate with internal and external legal counsel on periodic 8-K reporting, as needed.
? Assist in the preparation of quarterly Earning Press Releases, Conference Call Support
and Board of Directors financial presentations.
? Coordination of the external auditor’s quarterly reviews and annual audits.
? Document and maintain all Sarbanes-Oxley controls for SEC reporting requirements.
? Prepare audit schedules and respond to inquiries by external auditors.
? Working with regions and corporate functions to improve and enhance overall reporting.
? Drives process improvements.
? Maintain effective, open and regular communication with all corporate and region subordinates.
? Other duties and special projects as assigned by management.