This Sr. Specialist role will partner withinternal and external stakeholders to implement and manage strong integratedsecurity systems in addition to serving as escalation point.
The position will work with various decision makers across all organizational levels and foster relationships across the organizations while overseeing a variety ofsecurity systems, as well as recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective solutions for all aspects of accesssecurity management.
This position will Lead the Global Single Sign On (SSO) and Directory Services organization by providing strategic and tacticalsecurity guidance for IT programs/projects/initiatives, including the evaluationand recommendation of technical controls and enhancements.
- Bachelors or degree in Information Technology ( or a related discipline) or relevant work experience.
- 8+ years of Information Securityexperience.
- 6 + years of SSO architecture and design experience.
- Project Management/Development Lifecycle experience (understand and follow methodology)
- Information Security: Identity and Access management; Risk and Compliance Management
- Demonstrated project leadership experience handling multiple work-streams simultaneously
- 6+ years of experience in CA SiteMinder SSO and Federation Services (SAML and ADFS) or similar products
- 6+ years experience in CA SiteMinder configuration/setup and integration for complex environments
- 6+ years experience with troubleshooting issues with CA SiteMinder, and WebSphere TAI, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, and SAP agents
- 5+ years experience with Directory Technologies such as ODSEE, CA Directory
- Infrastructureexperience with supporting SiteMinder on Linux platform
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Strong technical background with fundamental experience with technologies
- Soft Skills
- Ability to facilitate discussions and drive alignment across parties
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to manage complex problems when ambiguity exists
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate the activities of others
- Provide status while proactively managing issues and risks with mitigation plans
- Demonstrated track record as a team player
- Attention to detail
Auto req ID: 138523BR