Sr. Specialist, E&BS Commercial
Job Purpose & Responsibilities Essential Functions/Responsibilities:
• Drive the development and implementation of the Distribution Strategy
• Manage the Budget and reporting process of the Distribution Business
• Support and challenge the Distribution business team on current performance and future growth developments
• Analyze, validate and monitor Distribution optimization projects. Support the Distribution team in Business/CAPEX/Expansion/Rationalization projects
• Financial control, risk management and optimization of financial processes. Ensure compliance with relevant policies and legal requirements. Forms & Parts link to the AMR Finance team
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field. Master’s in finance, business administration, or related fields preferred.
• 12-15 years’ experience in control positions in an industrial, commercial, international and dynamic environment.
• Strategic planning skills.
• Strong conceptual, communicative and analytical skills and ability to influence effectively and to deal with cultural differences.
• Experience in a Distributor environment preferred.
• You must submit your application for employment online to be considered. Please submit your resume using the apply online option on this page.
• You must be 18 years or older
• You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
• You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
• You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States