Description: Job Title: Sr Spec, HR Business PartnerJob Code: CS20211604-59843Job Location: Londonderry, NHJob Description:
L3Harris is seeking a HR Business Partner to support the Communication Systems Functions. This role will work closely with leadership and employees to define and execute HR strategies that enable accomplishment of business objectives as well as establish, implement, and oversees human resources policies and programs by providing counsel and assistance to employees and managers in HR matters. Additionally, this role will:
- Facilitates and supports Performance Management, Employee Relations and Engagement, Talent Management including Staffing, Organizational Development, Compensation and Employee Development.
- Build and maintain effective working relations with management and employees to provide advice and counsel to both on employee-related and organizational matters.
- Facilitates organization and leadership development efforts.
- Works with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources and employee relations issues.
- Provides change management leadership.
- Coordinates employee transfers, status changes, new hire onboarding, conducts exit interviews, and provides recommendations for corrective action.
- Assists and/or advises management in the development and implementation of plans to promote employee engagement and positive employee relations. Provides coaching and guidance related to compensation.
- Performs project management duties and team facilitation.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- Minimum of 6 years HR generalist experience, with increasing scope and responsibility, supporting various levels within the organization.
- Ability to successfully operate in a matrixed organization.
- Experience with team facilitation, change management, performance management, employee relations, staffing, compensation, diversity and inclusion, and organizational development.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, influencing, coaching, and consulting skills.
- Experience with root cause analysis with ability to link situations to the bigger picture.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment as well as operate independently.
- Efficiency in MS Office software products (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Effectively interact will all levels of management.
- Adaptable to changing or competing priorities.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Experience working in a government contracting environment.
- Proficiency in HR systems such as PeopleSoft and PeopleFluent.