PURPOSE: Perform the initial review and analysis of dealer proposals and agreement packages. Track and follow up on dealer commitments in letters of intent and agreement addenda. Process dealer flooring changes. Interface with dealer Visual Identity vendor to ensure the process moves forward with maximum efficiency. Prepare and coordinate credits and dealer payments under the MMC Visual Identity incentive program. Work with vendors of showroom promotional materials to ensure that product availability is maintained. Ensure all required dealer documents are secured for activation and launch. Perform the administrative and support functions for the Dealer Package Management System
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Analyze and review new dealer, buy sell, relocation, renewal, and dealer change proposals and dealer packages, resolve any document or information discrepancies with Zone Franchise Development Manager and ensure required documentation is obtained. At all times uphold established company standards and guidelines.
2. Guide the timely progression of the franchise packages through approval process in order for dealers to commence operations on MMNA-approved schedules.
3. Interface with vendor of dealership Visual Identity including analyzing and approving sign proposals ensuring conformance with company standards, and resolution of dealer or zone management concerns that arise in connection with Visual Identity process.
4. Compile documentation required for review by MMC to determine subsidy eligibility of signs; which entails following up with proper product invoices, photos, completed installation invoice and completion report.
5. Oversee vendors of showroom promotional materials to ensure product and pricing information is maintained, and that vendors perform in a satisfactory manner.
6. Act as SuperUser in support of the Dealer Package Management System including training /support of MMNA users, updating documents and forms as required, maintaining the document checklist and ensuring that approval workflows are consistent with MMNA policies.
7. Maintain the franchise development database.
8. Compile and complete regular month-end franchise development reports, zone alignment, and dealer count maps.
9. Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the Franchise Law Information System and consult as needed.
10. Develop and maintain Franchise Development policies and procedures and standards on MEL.
11. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
12. Calmly respond in highly stressful business conditions, effectively manage multiple priorities and meet stated deadlines while delivering quality results.
13. Regular attendance at work on a full time schedule of at least 8 hours daily and 40 hours weekly.
• 6 - 8 years progressive exempt-level supervisory wholesale automotive experience.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prior Dealer Placement/Development experience.
• Prior market analysis experience including color graphics workstation, demographic studies, and mapping.
• Previous experience as a Paralegal, Project Manager, Contracts, etc.