$80K — $100K *
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Senior Sourcing Specialist position is responsible for the negotiation aspect of the IT procurement and ongoing IT category management and supplier performance management that require a high degree of experience, knowledge, and professionalism. The IT Sourcing Specialist is responsible for category management for the IT spend portfolio including, but not limited to: hardware, software, and professional services in support of their assigned Business Partner vertical’s IT needs. Activities include participating in RFI/RFP/RFQ cycles, completing supplier negotiations, periodically soliciting Business Partner and Business Requirement Management (BRM) input on supplier performance, developing supplier scorecards with Operations input and driving supplier performance management.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Solicits bids and proposals, conducts pre-bid meetings and/or job walks, evaluates and analyzes supplier responses (including complex supplier proposals), negotiates and makes award recommendations to Business Partners and BRM for supplier selection.
2. Partner with BRM and Business Partners in developing and maintaining IT sourcing strategies from discovery through contracting ensuring fairness and objectivity throughout the entire process.
3. Represent Sourcing & Procurement in the development of RFI/RFP/RFQ package for IT/Business Partner needs, supplier assessment criteria and supplier selection, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
4. Build and maintain vendor/contractor relationships with the objectives of eliminating inefficiencies in the supply chain, reducing total costs, and increasing productivity.
5. Reconciles purchase orders, investigates any discrepancies, ensures corrections and/or credits are made with the vendor and/or Accounts Payable.
6. Drive collaborative relationships in order to gather feedback, understand issues, recognize opportunities, and influence category strategies.
7. Negotiates adjustments with vendors involving replacement of equipment or goods not conforming to purchase specifications, cancellations/terminations of contract and/or purchase orders.
8. Work with IT and Business Partners to collect feedback, understand risk and issues for in-flight projects
9. Generate category spend reports, supplier score cards and coordinate/conduct supplier business reviews on behalf of San Manuel as needed.
10. Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
Valid through: 11/30/2020