- Accountable for providing end-to-end project management for complex client engagements
- Managing projects across multiple teams and geographies to ensure engagements are delivered to specification, on-time and to budget
- Managing client stakeholders, ensuring client concerns, risks and requirements are anticipated, identified, managed and addressed accordingly
- Identify areas for process improvement and propose working practices to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Customer-centric mind-set with a strong interest in our industry and our clients’ businesses
- Proven experience in project management and managing all levels of client and stakeholder relationships
- Current or previous experience working in the insurance and reinsurance industry, preferably in a technology or systems integration related role
- Experience with project planning and task management tools (e.g. MS Project)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt quickly when priorities change
- Excellent customer service skills with a professional demeanour
- Pro-active self-starter who is comfortable working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience and dedication when working with clients, vendors, and internal teams
- Strong problem-solving skills
- International travel may be required
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus
There’s a 5% chance that a hurricane will cause $60 billion of insured losses next year and a 1% chance an earthquake will cause $50 billion of insured loss in the next 12months. At RMS, we build the simulation models that allow insurers and investors to understand portfoliorisks due to catastrophes: natural catastrophes (hurricane, earthquake, flood), terrorism, pandemic, and changes in life expectancy.
We are one of the most exciting companies you’ve probably ‘never’ heard of, unless you’re one of our hundreds of clients in the (re)insurance, banking or hedge fund sector. We lead an industry we helped pioneer and ultimately our work makes a true impact on the world at large. How we understand and manage risk affects everybody and our passion is nothing less than creating a more resilient world through a better understanding of catastrophic events.
We are evolving our vision by delivering future solutions in the cloud, our cutting edge risk management platform ‘RMS(one)’ for the global risk market. RMS(one) will create a holistic and integrated view across the enterprise with one platform for all models, all points of view, and all data. All will be run as equal partners on RMS(one).