JDA is searching for a Sr Solutions Manager (WMS) to join our Consulting Services group. This position requires up to 50% travel.
- Provide first level management and guidance on employee issues, customer issues, training and development fulfillment, etc.
- Ensure the complete communication and distribution of company information, application of Associate career goals within a project, identification and escalation of employee wellness issues.
- Promote effective two-way communication with the goal of further developing the team "communities."
- Minimum bi-weekly touch base (via phone, email or instant messenger) with each individual member of the team to gauge employee wellness, address issues, concerns, etc.
- Foster a culture/environment where Associates work together well, are motivated, and challenged.
- Promote Associate and peer recognition through JDA established tools and processes.
- Enable Associate development through the aid of internal or external e-learning or educational opportunities; track, plan and monitor Associates effectiveness, certifications, and completion of training plan.
- Work with the Project Managers to ensure Associate career goals are met within a project and to develop project team training opportunities.
- Provide general mentorship to Associates and some level of solution mentoring as well.
- Work with the Resource Controller and Practice Director to identify current and future staffing skill needs.
- Manages utilization at the practice level (supply and demand matching)
- Works with Practice Directors to define and execute on an annual recruitment plan that aligns to the forecast and market demands. Build and execute on-boarding plans for new consultants.
- Consolidate project review feedback and provide a meaningful performance review to each Associate regarding their effectiveness in achieving goals, their development plan and demonstrating competencies.
- Ensures Associates adhere to JDA policies, procedures, methodologies and quality standards.
- Work with the respective Associates to ensure appropriate approval has been obtained prior to incurring non-project related, non-billable expenses and keeping these expenses to a minimum.
- Escalates issues that may have negative financial impact.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 10 years of WMS Supply Chain Consultant experience
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of the Warehouse Management best practices
- Consulting and implementation experience with JDA/RedPrairie WMS solutions preferred; other leading WMS solutions will also be considered.
- Current or prior experience working in a Management role
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user, management, and executive level audiences.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills required, with the ability to mentor, coach and train JDA Associates
- Flexible and promotes a teamwork environment.