Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Sr. Solutions Engineer - Ad Tech
At EA, we have one simple vision: become the world's greatest games company. We are a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries today. We are building a company that thinks about the player experience at every step. We are transforming for a digital future and work as one team. We take risks and we dream big. And together we are changing the way millions play every day.
The Global Brand Partnerships (GBP) business drives player engagement through rewarding brand experiences in our quest to inspire the world to play. We are seeking a Sr. Solutions Engineer whowill integrate ad platform services (SDKs) across all gaming platforms mobiles. This individual willprovide technical support to game studios and will coordinate efforts with GBP cross-functioning teams, including Ad Product, Demand Partners, and Ad Operations. You will be responsible for integrating and troubleshooting ad tech into EA games. This role partners with our game studios and external vendors to ensure successful implementation of our ad platform in all of EA games. This rolereports to the Director, Ad Product and Program Management.
Potential for 30-40% international travel for this role, supporting studio teams globally.
- Provide technical support on ad tech SDK integrations, technology updates, and live services of ad products and solutions across GBP, EA game studios, EA central technology, QA, and external ad partners.
- Collaborate with EA game studios on ad integrations, including writing code to facilitate integration.
- Design, write, and maintain sample apps for internal testing and verification of new ad types and features.
- Diagnose issues, debug application code, and propose workarounds to game studios, central tech teams, and external tech partners.
- Vetting and benchmarking new 3rd party SDKs and other technologies to support the growth of our advertising business.
- Participate in developing project scope and timelines, developing implementation specs, and developing technical documentation/briefs.
- Hands on game studio code teardowns, QA'ing with game teams and our third party advertising partners.
- 3+ years of related experience in mobile app development
- Degree in computer sciences or related fields, or demonstratable equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Languages: Objective C, Java, C/C++, C#, object oriented design, with flexibility in learning new languages
- Strong understanding of native iOS/Android, XBOX, PS4, and PC environments
- Familiarity with Xcode, Android Studio, Visual Studio, Unity
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally to all stakeholders
- Great debugging skills - enjoys problem solving and finding solutions to difficult problems, including decipering troubleshooting logs, and using standard tools like proxy tools, VPNs.
- Proactive, creative, problem solver, and a self starter
- Project management skills and an ability to prioritize amongst many tasks.
- Familiarity and experience in development on web (HTML, JS, CSS), console, PC, and OTT
- Experience with source code management with Perforce, Git, CVS, Subversion
- Experience with mobile apps ads SDKs, ad serving, and working with Google Ad Manager
- API, database management, and query languages
- Server side programming and security knowledge