You are an excellent and compelling communicator. You can break down complex technical concepts and explain them clearly to partners from business and technical backgrounds, from a DevOps engineer up to a C Level Executive. You have experience selling in the SaaS world and can articulate the business value of our solution.
You are excellent at multi-tasking, are self driven, and can work both independently and with a cross functional team. You have project management skills and account management experience. You come up to speed quickly, love to learn, have a strong working style and impeccable attention to detail.
How You Impact Our Vision
- Our Solutions Consultants sit at the nexus between pre-sales, sales and customer experience and success. Whether it is helping understand the customer environments and potential technical landmines or supporting one of our over 375+ native integrations, you are fundamental to helping customers realize and optimize the PagerDuty’s awesome capabilities.
- 5+ years of pre-sales experience
- Bachelors degree or higher, preferably in a technical field
- Ability to do basic scripting (Java, php, Ruby, Perl) and fundamental knowledge of Linux
- Experience selling SaaS in a fierce environment
- Strong communication skills to build and manage relationships with new and existing clients, with a focus on growth
- Ability to travel to customer sites as necessary
- Understanding of monitoring systems such as New Relic, Nagios, Zenoss, Splunk, ServiceNow and Zabbix
- You know and understand our space (or you’re already a fan of our product!)
- Experienced in enterprise and commercial sales