As a creative problem-solving leader for the sales team, you will have the chance to guide unusual solutions for the largest client experience problems. You will craft solution visions that pursue prospects' most meaningful business problems. You will tailor use-cases, which clearly articulate the context and value of the Adobe Experience Cloud in the customer's daily work stream.
Adobe Solutions Consulting Guiding Values
We are ambassadors of trust. Our customers, partners, and coworkers trust us to be passionate and curious, to genuinely listen and to be laser focused on every aspect of their business. They trust us to architect innovative solutions and build cross-organization partnerships that ensure their success throughout their journey with Adobe. They trust us to advocate for them, align to their success, and influence unparalleled industry and solution leadership
We are a global team of teams that comes together to form an integrated unit to support each other in accomplishing our goals. We take responsibility for our own success and help each other along the way. We acknowledge each individual accomplishment without envy because we innately understand the larger mission. We foster a culture of empowerment, inclusiveness, curiosity, connectedness, collaboration, passion, innovation, creativity and fun.
We deliver excellence with competitive differentiation, industry expansion, awe-inspiring solutions and dedication to constant development and improvement. We fuel the growth of Adobe by expanding every deal and accelerating the
acquisition of new customers. We fuel the success of Adobe by helping customers adopt our solutions, realize value and renew their partnership with us.
What Current SCs Say About The Role
- Creative Position: "This position is the most rare SC position I have encountered. I have the charter, backing and resources to shape the strategy for our team engagement model with clients. We are problem solvers, solution finders creating groundbreaking Digital Marketing solutions."
- Lifestyle Role: "What I love about the SC role is that it's more of a lifestyle than a job. The focus is completely on what matters: How am I impacting sales cycles with my team and developing my subject matter expertise across the Adobe Cloud not how many hours am I in the office."
- Work/Life Balance: "I've been an SE/SC now for 6 years at a couple of different companies. Adobe is at a different level in terms of personal development and work/life balance. The whole company shuts down for two weeks on top of the best PTO and flexible work schedule in the industry."
Fortune's 100 Best
Adobe has been recognized on Fortune's Best 100 Companies to Work For list for 16 years. Read more about Adobe's extensive recognition for employment awards http://www.adobe.com/careers/awards.html
The Solution Consultant is expected to:
- Effectively demonstrate the Experience Platform within the context of the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Develop expert knowledge of the Experience Platform
- Develop a deep understanding of the Adobe Experience Cloud (including Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Experience Manager, Analytics, Target, Ad Cloud, Magento) and their relationship with customer data
- Maintain a keen familiarity of PaaS, CDP, and DMP competitors, especially the strengths and weaknesses of each competitive solution
- Develop & maintain an experienced understanding of the advertising and marketing technology ecosystems
- Keep up-to-date on trends, developments & standard methodologies around 1st, 2nd & 3rd party data management and audience segmentation
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on data governance, including Adobe's own semantics and control capabilities, as well as privacy trends affecting our clients' business such as GDPR and CCPA.
Ideal Skills & Background
- At least five years of previous success in a technical pre-sales or consulting environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with audience-based marketing, including the ability to ingest, lead, and distribute 1st party customer segments. Customer Data Platform (CDP) experience a plus.
- Familiarity with REST APIs with ability to demonstrate how to send data to and receive data from Platform in real-time
- Ability to query data using SQL; tell stories about why you're querying the data and what insights you can derive from the data.
- Ability to visualize data sets in tools like Tableau, Power BI, and/or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge about Machine Learning with ability to discuss modeling capabilities in a way that both data scientists and marketers will appreciate
- Ability to discuss data warehousing (including data storage, movement, and security) to support developing an optimal physical and semantic data model
- Experience with ad technology (DMPs, DSPs, Ad servers, Ad Exchanges, Cross-Device Tracking platforms, etc.)
- Familiarity with offline data environments (i.e. CRM systems, email platforms, data lakes)
- Conversant in an enterprise product, solution, and technology strategies with the ability to convert current knowledge and skills to the Adobe platform.
- Demonstrable ability to influence multi-functional teams without formal authority.
- Track record of effectively working with geographically remote teams.
- Knowledgeable in software coding practices including agile development
- Excellent presentation skills and strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across teams.
- Project management skills in delivering on-time solutions that routinely exceed customer needs.
- Ability to travel up to 40%
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.