Employee Expereince Technology is a Systems Development area within Enterprise Technology, Information Technology & Solutions dedicated to applying technology solutions to meet the needs of a variety of client groups.
A core focus is HR Technology solutions impacting the Global BNS Employee group. Other areas of focus are Enabling Technologies (i.e. Box, Search, Shaepoint, POrtal etc). The EET team is looking for an energetic and results-oriented Sr. Solution Architect.
The incumbent requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to architect and deploy centrally managedtechnology and solutions by mapping common business problems to reusable end-to-end technology solutions.
It also requires demonstrated skills in communication, influence, cross-functional group collaboration and coordination. A Sr. Solution Architect is required to provide technical advice on common technical configuration and support technical deployment throughout the organization
The Sr. Solution Architect will be responsible for high-level technical specifications for a number of new technologies on programs of high complexity according to BNS standards.
Key for the successful candidate will be the ability to quickly understand the broader application architecture across ET and design/propose solutions that are comphrehensible and valuable to our business partners.
- Proactively partner with business line representatives to drive improved technology solutions that support business strategy.
- Work in partnership with Enterprise Architecture to transform our various Application's Architectures to support the growth of PLATO
- Work with Global Technology Solutions and Information Security to provide oversight over vendors and the designs/ proposals put forward.
- Recommend solutions with maximum reusability potential - across IT&S.
- Expert knowledge of web-based information technology principles, System Integrations, Methodologies and Standards / Metrics.
- Receives general guidance and information from the Director HR Technology
- Defers to the Director on all matters regarding policy, and all matters requiring escalation.
- Provide background information on all matters, as well as opinion and the effect of proposed actions to the EET Management team to assist him / her in making decisions. Function as part of the Management team in guiding evolution of EET Architecture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Communicate to the Bank’s Senior Management on occasion as a representation of the department..
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple complex initiatives
- Represent the EET organization in Architectural discussions within ET, with EA and with the broader IT&S organization.
- Relevant degree and 5 to 7 years’ experience is common.
- Knowledge of the following technologies:
- Rules Engines
- Internet distribution, e:commerce or other Web experience
- Specific experience with Windows , AIX, or MQ Series
- MSWindows, MS Office experience
- Client/server platforms
- BPM tools, specifically Pega
- WebSphere Application Server
Requisition ID: 16908