The Sr. Solutions Architect is a highly skilled, professional and technical individual acting as the primary liaison to support NICE inContact customers through custom deployment projects. The Sr. Solution Architect works with clients, stakeholders and internal team members to elicit, document, and prioritize business, functional, and system-level requirements for the development of Statements of Work (SOW) for Enterprise Customers. The Sr. SA will engage with clients early in the sales cycle, provide best practices consulting on the journey from premise to cloud solutions and stay involved through the onboarding process, assisting with the solution life-cycle and ensuring a seamless customer journey. The Sr. SA will have a strong command of NICE inContact products and ecosystem and be responsible for both technical and business tasks including management of customer expectations and satisfaction and the configuration of NICE inContact solutions based on customer requirements and industry best practices. Ideal candidates need to have a consultative approach, be customer facing, effective communicators, and be willing to travel nationally.
As a Sr. Solutions Architect, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Elicit solution requirements and objectives from clients and stakeholders and then break them down into functional requirements, including use cases, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Assist with the development of business cases, project proposals, and SOWs as part of new business opportunity development
- Perform data, process, and fit/gap analysis to help stakeholders define the scope of new solutions
- Help inform and drive business process engineering and change management recommendations and planning
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients and stakeholders in the form of solution approaches or overviews, impact assessments, and project readouts.
- Serve as the solution expert during the NICE inContact pre-sales and implementation cycles, understanding Customer Centric Selling and Project Implementation methodologies such that you can ensure NICE inContact delivers the right solution to the customer and that desired business outcomes are achieved (greatest ROI).
- Be able to speak to the capabilities of the NICE inContact Product Suite
- Assist with technical product configuration and scripting as required
- Assist with process, data and object modeling in various application and database environments
- Provide technical architecture leadership, analysis, design, development and enhancement
- Maintain expertise and currency in industry leading contact center technologies
- Assist with the project management of the end-to-end solution life-cycle
- Conduct comprehensive cost/benefit analysis and prepare solution cases for projects
- Present a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire
- Lead & coach, during the solution life-cycle, any junior level client staff, or any sub-contracted personnel assigned to your project team.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in a related technology field.
- 10+ years of solutions architectureexperience
- 10+ years of consulting or customer engagement experience
- 7+ years of contact center experience
- Successful track record in best-of-class solutions with a portfolio of strong work examples
- Analytically minded with strong interpersonal, presentation, project management, problem solving, and communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines between multiple technologies and tools across various clients
- Experience in systems integration, process analysis and process diagramming
- Ability to translate solution functionality and opportunities into clear, precise and easy to read functional documentation
- Experience with iterative/phase-based project management approaches
- Ability to visually communicate process/system requirements and recommendations in the form of cross-functional process flow and data flow diagrams
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new solution processes and understand how technology supports the business in achieving revenue and profit goals
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to work withremote customers and communicate using virtual communication tools
- Ability to manage deliverables across multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Develop a strong business and technical understanding of the NICE inContact product family
- Technical Project Management experience leading implementations in a SaaS environment
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, including MS Visio (or other diagramming tool), and advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.