$100K — $150K *
Greenway Health is one of the leading Healthcare IT Software and Services providers with headquarters in Tampa, Florida. Greenway Architecture Office is seeking an experienced Solutions Architect who is a self-starter with a passion to solve challenging and complex problems. The candidate will work with both Product Management and Engineering/Development organization in designing and deploying application architecture solutions, in a highly agile environment.
· Develop, analyze and continuously improve solution architecture by working with product management, development and DevSecOPs teams within the product to modernize the Greenway product landscape.
· Perform “current state” analysis to determine the baseline of product performance, reliability, security and scalability and develop a “target state”, perform gap analysis, identify areas of improvement, and develop a roadmap to resolve gaps.
· Drive design, development, and deployment of product architecture based on the roadmap.
· Develop service models at conceptual, logical & physical levels to support key product initiatives.
· Direct experience in defining the service and integration requirements and deploying the same to support cloud applications to-be built with Micro Services Architecture (MSA)
· Research and identify best practices related to Service Management and Tech Debt Management disciplines
· Support and monitor platform modernization initiatives from legacy systems to new solutions and recommend improvements to existing systems.
· Collaborate with and provide ongoing feedback to stakeholders from both product management and development teams on system and data architecture related topics.
· Identify and document patterns in relationships from different systems, working with enormous amounts of structured and unstructured information.
· Demonstrate advanced hands-on proficiency in service modeling, service life-cycle management, transaction processing, and low-level design
· Catalog and document existing technology assets, as well as ensuring good architecture and technical design documentation coverage for new development outputs
· Accelerate the adoption of new technologies by jump starting and developing proof-of-concepts where necessary to prove out architecture designs.
· Participate or lead product selection activities and processes at all levels.
Skills & Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field. Master’s preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years of professional hands-on experience including 2+ years as a Systems and/or Product Architect.
· Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members.
· Experience with AWS and/or Azure Services related to Application and Data Management
· Experience in Healthcare and Healthcare IT Industry is preferred
· Experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems and protecting patient information in compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is also desirable.
· Experience working in full life cycle of architecture projects i.e., discovery, design, development and implementation.
· Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
· Experience in Agile methodology and relational database design principles
· Direct experience with N-tier application architecture is mandatory.
· Prior experience with defining Service Models from scratch.
· Direct experience working with AWS technologies (namely Lambda, ECS, S3, IAM, Cognito, Glue/EMR, Aurora), REST APi, Kafka/Streaming is preferable.
· Direct experience with utilizing service modeling tools.
· A good understanding of product and product-data security.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business stakeholders.
· Experience working with large data sets and distributed computing tools. Big Data & No SQL experience strongly preferred.
· Single Page Application experience using technologies like ReactJs/Angular
· CI/CD Tools viz. Terraform, Jenkins, Docker, NPM, Yarn, Nuget, NodeJS, Git/Gerrit
• While at work, this position is primarily a sedentary job and requires that the associate can work in an environment where they will consistently be seated for the majority of the workday.
• This role requires that one can sit and regularly type on a keyboard the majority of their workday.
• This position requires the ability to observe a computer screen for long periods of time to observe their own and others’ work, as well as in-coming and out-going communications via the computer and/ or mobile devices.
• The role necessitates the ability to listen and speak clearly to customers and other associates.
• The work environment is an open room with other associates and noise from others will be part of the regular workday.
Valid through: 11/9/2021