Sr Solutions Analyst - Large Format Systems
Responsible for providing expert technical advice, consulting to sales teams and customers in design and implementation of complex and enterprise software solutions and professional services. Provide technical support in sales presentations, customer training, and the delivery of professional services.
Canon Solutions America is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprise one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, commissions, monthly and quarterly bonus opportunities, travel allowance, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, opportunity to earn incentive trips, success sharing, tuition reimbursement, vacation, and much more!
- Participate in the preparation of large, high value sales proposals, ensuring configurations are complete and accurate. Interface with the sales team as a technical advisor during sales cycle of software workflow solutions through professional services
- Participate in on-site visits to customers for meetings, surveys, and inspections.
- Meet with customer IT staff as technical advisor. Assist with RFP responses and provide on-going project management support on large, complex, diverse, and challenging solution architecting and implementation.
- Assist in the installation and integration of products and product applications.
- Responsible for generating professional services revenue streams independent of equipment and software sales, conducting customer training classes, and providing installation and integration direction of advanced Canon Solutions America Color Solutions.
- Train customers on all products, through the use of Professional Services, not covered by Product Training.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experiencerequired, along with 7years’ relevant business experience relating to printing pre-sales/post-salessupport in Large Format, office and production environments.
- Understand and be comfortable in using the Adobe Creative Suite product, Quark Xpress and/or other standard Color composition and management tools and respective file formats (JPEG, TIFF, EPS, PDF)
- Knowledge of industry standard RIPS, specifically Onyx Production House or Thrive. Basic knowledge of SQL Server and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Understanding of complex systems solutions, integration and networking in Windows, UNIX and Macintosh environments; understanding of color profiling systems, color calibration, ICC profiles and their effect on color gamut across various substrates.
- Expert in Acrobat Professional, Distiller and Enfocus Pitstop in regards to advanced PDF and PostScript file editing capabilities.
- Networking experience including WAN/LAN, TCPIP and networkrequired.
- Network certification preferred.
- Color Management Professional Master certification required.
- Experience with flatbed cutting systems and associated software preferred.
- Extensive travel may be required, up to 70% travel with overnight stays.
- Valid drivers’ license and acceptable driving record necessary. Certain minimum auto insurance coverages are required.