Sr. Solution Sales Representative
The primary job responsibility will be to successfully sell State legislative Guaranteed Energy Savings Contract Programs to public institutions including municipalities, K-12 Schools and public water waste water agencies. This person will be responsible for developing and executing a business plan and meeting annual performance and financial objectives. This position requires skills of an aggressive, hardworking sales professional who is conceptual, creative and enjoys a strategic comprehensive sales environment. Exceptional communication skills and organizational skills are critical to the success of this person.
Primary customer interface responsible for the development of new business and new relationships in pursuit of growth for HBS in the Energy Services Company (ESCO) business.
Establishing and owning the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the customer sales base in their assigned area.
Dissemination of key messages, initiatives, and of information pertaining to the value HBS brings to targeted customers, opportunities, and solutions.
Partner with potential customers, establishing relationships & maximizing the business potential for both parties.
Proactively initiates cross-functional communication across both the customer?s and Honeywell enterprises to develop a long-term partnership.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor?s degree and 5years of selling large comprehensive sales projects ($3M) or in lieu of degree, 8years of selling large comprehensive sales projects ($3M).
- Customer engagement at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships.
- Enterprise selling ?experience with collaborating across both client and own organization to drive a One-Honeywell approach.
- Proven experience prospecting for opportunities.
- Extensive vertical customer expertise enabling effective communications at the highest level of the customer?s organization is preferable.
- Demonstrated previous customer acquisition experience in the energy retrofit market.