We are looking for Sr. Solution Architect for our client in New York City, NY
Job Title: Sr. Solution Architect
Job Location: New York City, NY
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Responsible for providing technical/non-technical consulting & advisory services, leading and executing infrastructure transformations and/or transitions.
- This role functions in both pre and post engagement (Internal or Customer) in capacity with broad horizontal skill sets and a core competency in datacenter, network and cloud services.
- Sr. Solution Architect are competent in key areas such as solution design, implementations, operations, relationship building and client interaction.
- Responsibilities include understanding and evaluating current Data Center and Cloud implementation and operations at client sites, and designing and implement new solutions.
- Demonstrates experience in leading a team of technical experts while working with sales, delivery and support teams to analyze, design, troubleshoot, and implement architectures and solutions in order to best meet client requirements, and follow best practices.
- Work with internal acquisition team to create transition of IT services
- Strategic and Operations planning including staffing for a number of projects/programs
- IT Budget planning
- Technical enterprise solution
- Strategic road-map for enterprise IT services
- Set the direction and actively lead a team of SMEs, Technical experts and participates in implementations, migrations, transitions and escalation support on projects
- Demonstrate technical and advisory skills for customers, sales and other consultants, and effectively communicate the technical and business message
- Work with Sales and Delivery teams to provide technical and business expertise
- Establish and maintain excellent relationship with Customer and Business Units
- Auditinfrastructure, create roadmaps and provide recommendations
- Provide other team members with in depth knowledge on Data Center technologies
- Create road-map for SME teams with emerging technologies for future ready solutions
- Minimum 15 years' relevant experience in leading teams in architecture, implementation, support, operations and migrations in a datacenter and public cloud environment
- Must be able to independently lead diverse and multi-region teams, and take complete ownership and responsibility of the teams and solutions
- Must have experience in managing large teams
- Must have the ability to work on multiple large scale projects
- Must have hands on experience in virtualized environments
- Must have experience in implementing hyper-converged, discrete and public cloud solutions
- Must have a good understanding of various infra layers like Network, Compute, Storage/Backup and Public Cloud
- Worked in large DC/Cloud Migrations for enterprise clients.
- Must have done Transitions, transformations, Technical client management
- Good knowledge and experience with project management methodologies
- Exceptional communications capabilities, giving presentations and public speeches
- Must be a good leader able to build, nurture, motivate and mentor team members
- Must be a solid team player with excellent analytical skills and a strong desire to continue learning and expanding skill sets