Xerox IT Services is seeking a self-motivated and experienced Solutions Architect to help drive sales of Microsoft products and solutions. The qualified candidate is an experienced engineer / architect capable of complex requirements gathering and solution design. In this role, you will be on the front lines of our business as an advocate for Xerox IT Services solutions centered on our engineering team and Microsoft products. By working closely with customers, sales representatives, and manufacturers, you will assess business and technical requirements, perform solution development, create bills of materials, and develop labor estimates for projects. As a Solutions Architect within the Microsoft/Cloud Solutions Design team, you will provide technical direction and mentoring to customers, implementation engineers, as well as work closely with the Sales Team, promoting and supporting Microsoft/Cloud related sales efforts and assisting with revenue achievement.
- Partner with our account managers in a pre-sales technical role to develop customer designs and architectures. You will work with manufacturer and partner resources to identify and qualify opportunities and close deals.
- Develop and present compelling business cases to customers and maintain expert-level knowledge of all elements of the business case (drivers of cost, benefit, and risk).
- Showcase Microsoft/Cloud product solutions—setting up demonstrations and explaining benefits to customers-and designing and configuring products to meet specific customer needs.
- Collaborate closely with other Engineers/Architects to align the technology architecture to the customer's mission and ensure customer success.
- Expand customer base, using Microsoft/Cloud solutions that provide ongoing value to new and existing customers.
- Develop and manage overall sales strategy to include presentations, sales materials, value proposition, key messages, etc.
- Effectively manage sales information using electronic tools and programs including Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems, quoting tools, etc.
- Develop solutions that define customer expectations as well as the product and services requirements that are necessary to achieve client objectives.
- Review and guide project documentation including statements of work, implementation plans, deployment plans, project test plans.
- Maintain knowledge of complex industry trends, current Microsoft/Cloud trends and technologies and update management on risk and threat that could impact company business.
- Function as a team member.
- Maintain multiple advanced manufacturer specific advanced certifications. i.e.: Microsoft ASAE, MCSE, etc.
Required Education, Skills & Experience:
- A systems architect with 8+ years-related experience preferred; BS/BA (EE/CS) a plus.
- Passionate about the customer experience and excited about new technology, along with a do-what-it-takes demeanor about customer success.
- Strong Technical knowledge implementing, supporting, and troubleshooting Hyper-V, Active Directory, Azure AD, Exchange Online, Teams, and other core Microsoft 365 and Azure components.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft 365 and Azure licensing model.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft EMS (Enterprise Mobility and Security) components including but not limited to Azure Active Directory Premium, Intune, Endpoint manager.
- Extensive knowledge of current Windows Server versions, current client operating systems, network protocols, routing, switching and firewalls. Comprehensive understanding of anti-virus and backup solutions.
- Experience designing and implementing Azure solutions.
- Deep understanding of Azure AD and Azure Identity solutions including password-less and MFA authentication.
- Knowledgeable of baseline SE skills and in-depth knowledge in Microsoft products/licensing and cloud technologies
- Experienced in relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications.
- You have industry knowledge and years of technology experience to aid in technical selling, explaining features and benefits to customers-and crafting and configuring products to meet specific customer needs
- You have excellent written, listening, consultation and presentation skills.
- Programming experience a plus.
- Industry related certification(s) such as Microsoft Enterprise Administrator Expert, Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert and/or Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and/or equivalent experience and the desire to become one a plus.
- Ability to work remotely, unsupervised, and virtually to accomplish all job requirements
- Ability for some travel; 5-10%
- Ability to set goals and work independently.