"FICO is looking for a hands-on Rules Architect to lead in the implementation and delivery of our high-end Decision Management solutions to our clients in the retail, healthcare, and banking industries. This dynamic role will challenge and reward a self-motivated technical leader. If you are committed to delivering quality software consulting services with a global leader in analytics, our team has a place for you". –Hiring Manager
The Solution Architect is responsible for helping FICO clients achieve the optimal solution design using a combination of FICO's Decision Management Platform (DMP) and 3rd party products, and provide the leadership to guide the implementation of business requirements into the FICO solution.
- Provide guidance and resolution with respect to business process and solution design.
- Provide current best practice and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of driving the solution for the client.
- Drive process flow analysis and process redesign to ensure scalability and overall performance of FICO solutions
- Establish portfolio architecture strategy, covering FICO and 3rd party applications, data integration and technology domains.
- Demonstrate technical leadership and serve as primary resource to address all customer technical questions.
- Ability to travel to domestic customer sites as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or highly-related engineering field.
- Demonstrated technical leadership experience designing large-scale software architecture, ideally working for a dynamic system integrator / value-add partner / solution provider in an external customer-focused environment.
- Proven expertise with various Business Rules/Modeling tools and systems (Blaze Advisor preferred).
- Excellent knowledge of J2EE technologies and database systems (including Oracle, No SQL, SQL Server), networking and virtualization.
- Ability to understand the business behind the decisions - comprehend the motivating business factors and policies to design the right system.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to effectively describe and elicit feedback on decision components to both IT and business stake holders.
- Proficient in writing clear and concise documentation including architectural, process flow and decision strategy documents.
- General software and system development experience.
- Proficient in leading system implementations through the entire development lifecycle (inception, development, testing, deployment and maintenance).
- Experience working with AWS implementations
- Strong background with the design, configuration, administration, tuning, optimization and troubleshooting of enterprise-level integrated solutions.
- High performance culture promoting recognition, rewards and professional development.
- Competitive base salary coupled with attractive, role-specific incentive plan.
- Comprehensive benefits program.