$80K — $100K *
Xerox IT Services is seeking a self-motivated and experienced Solutions Architect to help drive sales of Managed IT Services. The qualified candidate is an experienced IT professional capable of requirements gathering and solution design. In this role, you will be on the front lines of our business as an advocate for Xerox IT Services solutions centered on our Managed IT Services offerings. By working closely with customers, sales representatives, and manufacturers, you will assess business and technical requirements, perform solution development, create bills of materials, and develop labor estimates for projects. As a Solutions Architect within the Managed IT Services Solutions Design team, you will provide technical direction and mentoring to customers, implementation engineers, as well as work closely with the Sales Team, promoting and supporting Managed IT Services related sales efforts and assisting with revenue achievement.
Partner with our account managers in a pre-sales role to develop customer proposals.
· Expand customer base, using Managed IT Services solutions that provide ongoing value to new customers.
· Develop and manage overall sales strategy to include presentations, sales materials, value proposition, key messages, etc.
· Effectively manage sales information using electronic tools and programs including Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems, quoting tools, etc.
· Develop solutions that define customer expectations as well as the product and services requirements that are necessary to achieve client objectives.
· Review and guide project documentation including statements of work and onboarding plans.
· Maintain knowledge of industry trends and relevant technologies and update management on risk and threat that could impact company business.
· Function as a team member.
· Maintain one or more industry specific certifications. i.e.: ITIL, PMP, Six Sigma, etc.
Required Education, Skills & Experience:
· Ability to explain the Managed Services portfolio and answer both sales and technical questions focused on contracts, monitoring, management services, and onboarding processes
· Some experience with Infrastructure technologies (Network, Backup, Storage, Virtualization, and Operating Systems.)
· You have industry knowledge to aid in Managed IT Services selling, explaining features and benefits to customers-and crafting, and configuring solutions to meet specific customer needs
· You have excellent written, listening, consultation and presentation skills.
· Industry related certification(s) such as ITIL, CompTIA, PMP, Six Sigma, etc. and/or equivalent experience and the desire to become one a plus.
· Ability to work remotely, unsupervised, and virtually to accomplish all job requirements
· Ability for some travel; 5-10%
· Ability to set goals and work independently.
Valid through: 1/20/2021