Develop and coordinate test plans to integrate and qualify embedded software systems during different development phase: software qualification, systems integration and qualification.
Plan and coordinate different test schedules with software project managers, program managers and system engineers to meet the validation activities for customer projects
Monitor relevant test metrics and Implement control actions to meet the project and release goals and objectives.
Coordinate with the internal quality assurance, functional safety and cyber-security teams to ensure process compliance with project deliverables.Job Description
- Analyze and review feature rollout plans for the project and software delivery schedules to derive system and software validation plans
- Coordinate test environment development and plan test schedules for engineering and customer software releases
- Monitor testing activities to meet project milestones and metrics
- Implement control actions to adapt for project contingencies
- Coordinate support activities for non-functional tests with other test engineers, system engineers and project leads.
- Implement and communicate test metrics dashboards and reports together with relevant project teams and other stakeholders to ensure deliveries on time and complete traceability
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's or Master's degrees in Mechatronics, Electronics or Computer Science or similar background.
- 5+ years of working experience as ISTQB certified tester foundation level or better
- 5+ years of working experience with requirements and test management tools. i.e: Doors and RQM
- 5+ years of working experience in manual and automated test execution for software qualification or system integration for automotive systems
- 5+ years of working experience with automotive testing and development tools from NI, dSPACE, ETAS or Vector.
- 5+ years of working experience with automotive CAN, UDS and XCP protocols
- Working experience with testing tools development using Python
- Working with cyber secure communications for automotive applications
- Working with driveline systems or other automotive mechatronic actuators
- Proficiency using IBM Doors NG, RQM and RTC.