As a talented Software Test Engineer, you will be a part of a SCRUM team responsible for testing current windows-based software, web applications, and services. You are part of an equally talented team of testers and developers who take pride in the work you do and the quality code you produce. As a test professional, you relish the opportunity to be involved in every aspect of the SDLC and creating automated test cases. Because you always have an eye on quality code, you take pride in managing the system regression and integration testing phases at the end of every release cycle. With an eye on detail, you verify and recreate defects submitted by clients, other testers, and the development team, view error logs and troubleshoot to isolate system issues and develop tools and scripts to automate performance and load testing. You thoroughly enjoy trying to reveal the defects and fix them at their root cause!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering and/or related discipline.
- 5+ years of software test/QA experience.
- Strong proficiency with system and regression testing, verification protocols, and continuous integration.
- Coding in .NET, C# and/or SQL
- TFS/Visual Studio Test Manager and associated tools
- Automation tools such as Ranorex, Coded UI, etc.
- Ability and willingness to build automated test framework
- Medical Device testing
- Firmware testing (i.e. dsp, fpga, etc.)
- Ability to use an oscilloscope
- Experience with a SCRUM/Agile environment
- Experience with web application/web services testing
- Experience with Azure