Job ID: BEC007804
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Senior Software Test Automation Engineer participate in the test planning, development and execution of next generation laboratory software systems. The incumbent design, develop and execute test plans and procedures, implement innovative and effective test designs and assuring appropriate test coverage; participates in identifying opportunities for test automation and develop automated test suites. The Senior Software Test Automation Engineer will team with our Software Developers to ensure that our software quality and customer satisfaction goals are achieved. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the verification phase of the software life cycle. The candidate will also be responsible for investigating system issues and successfully determining root cause. May lead and/or participates on multi-functional product research and development teams.
- Must possess a Bachelordegree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field with 5+ years’ experience OR Master’s degree in field with 3+ years’ experience OR Doctoral degree with 0-2years experience.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2012 or higher.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server is a plus.
- Familiarity with software lifecycle (requirements, design, code, test).
- Understanding of software development processes for a regulated environment (ISO9000/FDA).
- Experience in medical device design & development a plus.
- Familiarity with automated test methods and tools. Experience with Test Complete is a plus.
- Experience with the requirements management tools such as Cockpit is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Java scripting is a must.
- Advanced degree and relevant certifications are a plus.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and remote teams.
- Ability to travel as needed (minimal).