Reporting to the NS02 Program Manager, the Sr. Software Systems Engineer will support the MIDS JTRS Software IPT in reviewing technical documents and observing industry software tests.
What You'll Do:
- Provide SW engineering support directly to the MIDS JTRS SW Integrated Product Team (IPT) lead.
- Perform requirements analysis and review of Allocated/Functional/Product Baseline specifications
- Perform analysis/review of MIDS JTRS software test plans and reports.
- Apply systems engineering principles to review and provide technical comments on the program’s baseline specifications and interface documents.
- Process concurrent tasks and work with team members to accomplish larger or complex tasks.
- Perform tasks as assigned by IPT Lead.
- Bid and Proposal support if requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We're Looking For:
- An active secret clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in Government Software Engineering or combined five years’ experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Government Software Engineering.
- Tactical Data Link or similar data link technology.
- Definition, specification and design of complex communication software.
- Software Design Review.
- Multifunctional Information Distribution System architecture and software engineering.
- Object oriented software development.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited 4-year college or university in applied science, computing, engineering, mathematics, management information systems, or other related technical discipline.
- Per our contractual agreement with the U.S. Government, a full-time employee “FTE” is required to work 1920 hours in the calendar year.
- In addition to your Sentek Global job description, you will be required to comply with the Performance Work Statement “PWS” or Statement of Work “SOW” per the contract you support.
- Exhibit effective listening skills and communication skills.
- Foster cooperation among individuals.
- Establish and model high standards of performance.
- Exceptional organization skills with high attention to detail.
- Advanced time management and analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer service experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.