Careers that Change Lives
Accelerate business growth and customer experience of Neuromodulation Software Platforms including clinician, patient, and digital health applications by driving functional and technical improvement programs. As Senior Reliability Engineering Manager, Neuromodulation Software Reliability you will lead a team of Software Quality Assurance professionals to ensure software quality by design.
A Day in the Life
- Recruit, hire, develop, and lead a team of Software Quality and Reliability professionals to support software development and development operations (DEVOPS).
- Lead the establishment and successful execution of a Software Quality and Reliability Strategy – to include program plan, schedule, cross-functional resource needs, and budget.
- Lead organizational process improvement projects, cross-functional business improvement teams, and develop shared best practices to drive functional excellence.
- Engage in project reviews, design reviews, regulatory submission discussions, and internal and external audits – leveraging your experience to improve product and process design and represent you and your team’s work to external stakeholders.
Must Have: Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, or other related discipline
- 7+ years of experience in Software, Quality, or Design Assurance; 5+ years with a Master’s degree
- Demonstrated functional or program leadership experience
Nice to Have
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- DRM Green or Black Belt
- Expertise in ISO 14971 – Application of Risk Management to Medical Devices
- Expertise in IEC 62304 – Medical Device Software – Software Lifecycle
- Expertise in Mobile Medical Application (MMA) development and deployment
- Expertise in Software Engineering, Design Assurance, or Product Development
- Working experience with internationally certified quality systems, USFDA Quality System Regulation, and / or other mature regulatory or process models