Key Software Quality responsibilities may include:
- Support program, corporate and third-party audits and assessment.
- Participate in the software design, development, integration and test phases of development.
- Support the transition to production activities including providing input to DFMA analysis and PFMEA.
- Preform independent software process and product assessments, root cause analysis and corrective/preventive action.
- Assure static analysis is performed on a regular basis and all static analysis results are dispositioned to the satisfaction of the program.
- Review correctness of formal test procedures and test configurations, and participate in qualification test, including post-test actions and requalification testing.
- Minimum 6+ years of related experience in Software Quality Engineering or Software Engineering
- Programming experience i.e. UNIX, Java, C, C++, or C#
- Knowledgeable of Software Processes; the Software Engineering Institute (SEI), the Capability Maturity Model (CMM) and Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI), the software lifecycle; requirements, design, implementation, and software testing
- Experience with the development and analysis of System/Software requirements
- Experience in supporting Agile/Scrum software development
- Proficient computer skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to effectively express ideas in written and verbal form
- Demonstrated problem solving, and organizational, planning, multitasking and interpersonal skills required
- Experience in holding a lead role on a project in a quality or engineering discipline
- Experience in supporting a product based matrixed organization with multiple programs, in various stages of development and production
- Experience in coordinating efforts across multiple programs, managing conflicting schedules and priorities
- Experience with providing shared resource support for efforts with multiple, varying levels of funding
- Ability to work with little supervision and direction
- Ability to obtain an SSBI/DoD Secret Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment
- Experience in supporting multiple SW development teams in a compartmentalized security environment
- Knowledge in configuration management and control tools i.e. Rational ClearCase, ClearQuest, PDM, Defect Logger, iTracker
- Experience in AS9100 and ISO 9001 requirements
- Experience with Static Analysis tools and techniques
Requisition ID 115104BR