It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
We at Life Fitness are passionate about Fitness and the quality of our products. We are looking for a Senor Quality Analyst with Computer Science background, to support our growing Agile based product development activities of our fitness equipment software. As a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for driving customer confidence by assuring the quality of current and future core products. With that, you will be involved in defining, developing and implementing quality assurance practices, procedures and test plans and guiding teams to develop the best software for our world class products.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software quality assurance with expertise in both manual testing and automated test development
- Experience in agile testing practices including estimation, requirement analysis, and delivery life cycles
- Strong knowledge of functional testing, regression testing, sanity testing and exploratory testing techniques
- Provide team guidance as well as hands-on creation of test plans and test cases
- Collaborate with business analysts, product managers, and software engineers to understand system requirements and use cases
- Provide estimates for software testing efforts
- Analyze software design and architecture artifacts in order to develop experiments that ensure safety and reliability of fitness equipment
- Provide guidance and oversight for more junior team members
- Define, develop, and implement quality assurance best practices, procedures and plans
- Prepare and document test cases based on user stories.
- Craft, debug, and maintain manual and automated test cases using tools like Monkey Runner, WebDriver, Selenium etc.
- Work with support teams to troubleshoot issues, establish root causes and develop mitigation plans for escaped defects
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Adhere to project timelines and goals
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple project priorities simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of Objected Orient language such as Java, C#, or Python
- Ability to coach and train direct reports and project resources
- Proficient in SQL and working knowledge of relational database concepts
- Basic knowledge of Linux and Android
- Experience in creating, executing automated tests using Selenium or a similar framework
- Familiarity with REST and SOAP service testing using tools like Postman or SoapUI
- Experience using JIRA (or similar) and Test Management software (Test Rail or similar)