Alignment Healthcare is a data and technology driven healthcare product company focused partnering with health systems, health plans, and provider groups to provide care delivery that is preventive, convenient, coordinated, and that results in improved clinical outcomes for seniors.
We are experiencing rapid growth (backed by top private equity firms) and our engineering team is looking for the best and brightest leaders. Data and technology drives the way we make decisions. We love our customers and understanding them better makes it possible to provide the best clinical outcome and care experience. We are seeking to add advanced .NET software developers with a high level of experience, and who have shown an extreme ability to learn advanced technologies. The products and services that we develop will enable next generation care delivery models for seniors. We are looking for a talented engineer to execute amazing web app experiences for our users. The ideal candidate will be enjoy working alongside other engineers, designers, users, and clinicians, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our Pathfinder platform.
- Establish a high level of code quality by executing test cases as a part of the functional testing or regression testing.
- Record defects found and provide sufficient information for the resolution of those defects
- Improve testing efficiency by demonstrating a basic ability to automate test cases
- Maintain a proficient knowledge and stay current with trends associated with software testing and quality assurance
- Technical lead on AHC’s quality assurance function
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Create and maintain test automation frameworks
- Participate and advise on test automation tool selection
- Develop, document and execute software test plans and test cases
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Participate in agile planning meetings and daily stand ups. Perform other duties as may be assigned by product owner.
- Own system and feature quality throughout the development, testing and deployment phases to ensure quality delivery expectations are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years professional experience in software testing
- Programming experience with Java, .Net or C++ or Python is required for this position
- Experience on writing automation test scripts and improve the automation framework.
- Experience with functional, performance and stress testing for both web / mobile applications and back end services
- Experience developing high quality test strategies and test plans.
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills and an ability to come up with creative solutions to impossible-to-solve problems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Critical thinker and solutions-oriented.
- Desire to learn new technologies.
- Extensive-experience developing test automation tools and frameworks.
- Healthcare domain software development or testing experience.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) best practices.
- Experience with scrum methodology.