As a Software Integration Systems Engineer, your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Support the planning and conduct of integration activities; defining integration plans and sequences relative to complex software and hardware subsystems and resolve conflicting issues.
- Participate in a complex integration program; establish methods and techniques, write integration procedures and reports, and conduct integration utilizing comprehensive knowledge of complex subsystems.
- Participate in integration and test readiness reviews, design reviews, and audits of integration and test programs and facilities.
- Utilize broad knowledge in integration engineering and apply understanding of principles of related engineering and software technology.
Clearance Required: Must be a US Citizen with a SECRET and the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI
This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus of up to $40K for a candidate with a current TS/SCI that can be verified and hired at Raytheon.
Required Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
- Current SECRET clearance
- 4+ years demonstrated engineering experience with proven track record.
- Integration engineering experience on a software development contract
- Experience preparing and executing Integration procedures
- Experience with test script or automation development
- Enthusiastic & energetic performer able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, & high visibility environment
- Self-motivated and capable of performing tasks with minimal oversight
- Experience with systems engineering principles and activities
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
- Current SSBI, or active TS/SCI security clearance
- Experience working in a Satellite Ground System development or operations environment
- Experience with ground station satellite domains (command and telemetry, flight dynamics or mission planning)
- Scripting (Python, Perl, CECIL)
- Experience in an Agile or DevOps development environment.
- Proficiency with Windows and Linux operating system
- Experience with Java or C++
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)