Sr, Software Engineering
11 - 15 years experience •
CSRA seeks a Sr. Java developer to develop automation tests for web based applications. The candidate will utilize the Selenium WebDriver library to create automation tests for the applications. This candidate will provide services for the United States Trustee Program, a component of the Department of Justice (DOJ). The program is designed to maintain the integrity of the Bankruptcy system. A suite of applications support the mission of the Trustees. CSRA maintains these applications with new development, enhancements and operational support. In order to more effectively achieve its mission objectives, the IT department of the trustees must ensure the agency’s information systems provide tangible business value to their users and stakeholders. CSRA is creating a continuous integration pipeline to support automation.
- Build an automation testing framework based on Selenium for user interface and system testing of USTP web applications.
- Establish standards for development to improve and simplify automation testing.
- Create patterns for tests in order to simplify development of similar tests in the same application and for other applications.
- Train QA team in the use of the framework and the creation of more tests.
- Implement cross-verification of Web front-end data with data in SQL Server and other relational database backends using Java Data Base Connectivity (JDBC).
- Create test developer environment with Eclipse to test with framework locally and promote tests into Bitbucket repository adding to the pool of regression tests.
- Implement Cucumber and JUnit and a suite of reports that can be used locally via Eclipse on a tester’s workstation or aggregated and hosted on Atlassian Bamboo.
- Supports DevOps automation with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) using Cucumber
- Uses sound software engineering principles to ensure that developed code is modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, and fault tolerant.
- Designs software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and software development.
- Provides recommendations for new technology insertion.
- Provides expertise in software development and engineering.
Atlassian Toolsuite: Bitbucket, Bamboo, JIRA, and Confluence
Software CM: Git
Database: Microsoft SQL Server
Programming Language: Java
Code Development: Test Driven Development
Test Development Libraries: Selenium, JDBC
Test Harness: JUnit
BDD Framework: Cucumber
Years of Experience: 10+ Years;
Desired Education: Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
US Citizenship required.
Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DOJ Public Trust.