You are a curious person and have great attention to detail.
You are eager to increase your knowledge of software development by learning new, and cutting-edge technologies like React, Go, Docker, Microservices and Kubernetes, and would like to apply them to build a modern SaaS product that helps protect Web and Mobile applications from being compromised. You have a personal goal of becoming a full-stack engineer and want to work in a DevOps focused environment. You thrive in a busy environment, are confident, methodical and are not afraid to ask questions.
At WhiteHat, our engineers play a direct role in the direction of the products and services, and work across multiple groups to implement fresh ideas. We encourage collaboration between cross-functional teams to build products that assist our customers to manage their
Application Security posture. We value a collaborative team culture, autonomy and a strong sense of ownership.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build, optimize and improve the next generation of core technologies that power the
- WhiteHat Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) service
- Use modern architectural patterns such as micro-services to build highly scalable and reliable solutions to scan web applications, APIs and other applications to identify vulnerabilities
- Research the use of appropriate technologies to solve key Dynamic Application Security problems
- Deliver performant, reliable, scalable, and secure code through Test Driven Development (TDD) and automation
- Collaborate with different teams on all aspects of software development from
- requirements gathering to release into production
What we value:
- BS (MS Preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Must have 2 or more years of experience as a software developer with demonstrated success in a fast-paced development environment
- Experience with modern web frameworks – React, Angular, Bootstrap
- Experience with test driven development (TDD) and test frameworks JUnit, Selenium, Mocha.js, Jest, Ginkgo
- Experience using SQL and RDMS (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Experience with development on Linux or another Unix variant