Synack is redefining how organizations do security. We crowdsource ethical hackers from around the world and empower them with "smart" technology to create a solution for today's growing and ever-evolving cybersecurity demands. We are passionate about making the world more secure and our mission is to proactively help organizations defend against cyber attacks before they get breached. How do we do it? By building a team that isn't afraid to think outside the box or take on big challenges. Imagine the possibilities at Synack - a company that CNBC named to their elite Top Disruptor list in2015, again in2016, and yet again in 2017. #threepeat. Why should you join our team? We may not be a fit for everyone, but we may be for you - and, we’re just getting started...
We are looking for experienced and innovative engineers to help build software that will revolutionize cybersecurity. As a member of our web engineering team, you will have no shortage of interesting and challenging projects to work on! We are looking for a senior engineer to be a part of our fast-paced, collaborative team and make an immediate impact by building scalable web applications. Join us!
Here’s what you'll do:
- Develop robust and reusable systems that drive complex web applications
- Build solid web apps using ReactJS, AngularJS, or similar UI frameworks
- Work closely with members of product management, engineering and infrastructure teams to identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Demonstrate leadership qualities with willingness to mentor peers and drive product development
- Communicate effectively and participate in design and code reviews
Here's what you'll need:
- BS degree in CS is preferred (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ Experience with server-side MVC web frameworks, such as Ruby on Rails, building and working with RESTful APIs
- 5+ Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with React and Backbone.js is a plus
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes is a plus