Sr. Software Engineer - Test
5 - 7 years experience • Financial Services
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Test to lead our strategic vision and technical execution for unit testing and test automation for our customer-facing and internal-facing Sales and Marketing applications.
You will be responsible for designing, developing and executing software which ensures the quality of enterprise financial applications by using industry standard tools, custom built solutions, and strong problem solving skills.
You will own the standardization of test automation frameworks and source code across all products within a major portfolio of products.
You will also work closely with developers, architects, and operations to ensure application code quality through use of code reviews, unit test automation and will also be critical in standing up continuous integration and continuous delivery capabilities.
In this role, you will be responsible for working with the full stack, including a custom, responsive, ES6-driven front-end and numerous Java applications.
- Build robust, scalable, and high quality automation solutions for unit, integration, functional testing
- Developing code for quality automation and extensive unit test coverage of the code
- Monitor product development with Code Reviews, improving the overall quality of software
- Research emerging test tools, trends and methodologies and enhance existing systems and processes
- Create test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary
- BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- Development experience: Selenium, JUnit, NUnit, TestNG, Mocha, Jasmine, etc
- Development Process: Agile, TDD\BDD\ATDD
- Deep knowledge of Internet technologies
- MA/MS in Computer Science
- 10years of Software Development experience, including 7years of industry experience
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, white box, black box testing
- Strong leader capable of motivating and energizing the very best
- Demonstrated expertise in problem-solving and technical innovation
More information about the job
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies (unit testing)
- Development experience: Selenium, JUnit, NUnit, TestNG, Mocha, Jasmine, etc Development Process: Agile, TDD\BDD\ATDD Deep knowledge of Internet technologies
Does this sound like your next career move? If so, then, now is your time!