What You’ll Do
- maintain and extend automation suites using Java, Swift, Objective-C, and Python to ensure proper functionality of GoPro’s SDKs and Mobile clients.
- Support component level testing of GoPro’s proprietary camera control and media management APIs. The end result is the delivery of high quality camera firmware and mobile applications that delight and engage GoPro’s customers as we streamline the experience of capturing and sharing life’s best moments.
Skills We Are Stoked About
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or ElectricalEngineering
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in quality assurance engineering
- Experience testing API/SDK as a white box automation engineer.
- Experience building and extending test frameworks and test scripts (you must know how to write automation tests rather than simply execute them)
- Familiar with Git, Jenkins CI frameworks
- Familiar with embedded Linux system and associated languages such as C, Bash
- Recent, hands-on experience with coding in at least one of the following: Swift, Java, Python
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug, and identify the relevant information in reporting a defect
- Ability to communicate technical information, verbally and in writing, in a manner digestible to all stakeholders (development, design, management)
- Solid understanding of software test methodologies and the role of a Software Engineer in Test in an Agile environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Do all of the above (and more) with a positive attitude, friendly disposition and “can do” mentality in a fun and exciting environment working with a world-caliber software QA team.
Bonus Skills We Are Stoked About
- Passion for cutting-edge software development and test automation
- Highly self-motivated
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Hardware testing experience
- Wi-fi and Bluetooth connectivity testing experience