JOB DESCRIPTION, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
This person will be responsible for designing and developing carrier-grade solutions for the Telecommunications marketplace. We’re looking for someone who has a broad and a deep understanding of .NET and building data-driven web-based applications using .NET, MVC, and HTML5 disciplines, including a working knowledge of SQL and a familiarity with Java technologies. You must be able to collaborate with other software engineers in delivering high quality solutions within a timely manner. The position requires a hands-on, practical approach to problem-solving, including code development when needed in addition to design and architecture. You must be able to lead, manage and drive multiple technical solutions in parallel.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• 8-12 years of demonstrated experience in designing and developing software using Microsoft ASP.Net and C# frameworks
• 5+ years of Experience in building data-driven web applications (Required)
• 3+ years of experience in Microsoft MVC (Required)
• Good analytical and communication skills (Required)
• Must have hands-on ability to convert requirements and other technical specifications into high-quality code.
• Must be able to break up work into smaller components to assign to other Developers across disciplines
• Produce and review product design for compliance with software requirements, design principles, coding standards, and related specifications.
• Must have high troubleshooting skills along with exploration skills to find out the root cause of various issues.
• Conduct Technical Impact analysis to mitigate the risks.
• Work with project management to define milestones, manage issues and risks
• Work with team members across many time zones/offices
• Must be able to work with little direct supervision.
• Must have thorough attention to details.
• Experience with SQL (Advantage)
• Experience in Graphical User Interface (GUI) design (Advantage)
• Telecom industry experience (Advantage)
Academic Criteria: BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent