$100K — $150K *
Engineering in TeamSupport is a key driver of growth. The department charter is to redefine what is possible, and invent new technologies; powered by unbelievably easy to use UI. We are responsible for the company’s R&D and we build interesting and flexible products. Engineering is investing in three areas: Moonshots, Product R&D, and Tactical initiatives. We foster an environment that deeply cares and invests in engineers, promotes team-learning, and individual growth.
What we offer:
• A world class SaaS software that is rapidly capturing market share.
• A team of humble and smart engineers with a desire to work with people smarter than us
• An open mind for new ideas to make our customers' lives easier
What you bring to the table:
• A minimum of 7 years of experience with a modern programming language such as C#, Java, Python, Node JS, Angular, React
• Willingness to learn new technologies (polyglot databases, machine learning, NLP, Search technologies, React and others)
• An ability to address complex problems with simple and elegant solutions
Knowledge with SQL
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to write software that meets its design and business goals. Understand design decisions, participate and contribute to design considerations•
• Particip ate on software architecture sessions and arrive at design that meets our product and business goals
• Provide accurate estimates and rationale for assigned tasks
• Exceptional critical thinking skills
• Research new ideas, present alternatives and experimental results
• Using algorithms and data structures
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (CS) or Computer Engineering (CE)
An advanced degree in CE or CE specialty is an advantageous.
• 100% Employer paid medical/dental coverage!
• Voluntary vision and life insurance
• Flexible time off policy
• Work on a highly sought after product.
• Join a great, highly productive and fast paced team that will listen to you.
• Be a name, not a number.
• Flexible time off policy including vacation and holidays
• Employer paid medical/dental coverage.
Valid through: 3/18/2021
$80K — $100K
43 days ago