Our Sr. Software Engineers will:
- Work closely with product owners and stakeholders to formulate business requirements and propose technical solutions to meet them.
- Design and develop functional prototypes, identify dependencies and create design documents.
- Develop .Net based enterprise applications that integrate with legacy systems, third party vendors, inhouse applications, accounting systems and CRM applications.
- Demo/Educate stakeholders and clients on new features/updates, support systems and troubleshoot technical issues stemming from enterprise applications.
- Collaborate with geographically distributed Agile teams, perform code reviews and mentor less experienced team members.
- Stay abreast with new developments in cloud, .net platform and web development tools and systems.
- Be self-motivated and should be able to handle multiple projects, meet tight deadlines.
- Communication: good written and verbal communication, organized through processes, polite and respectful of others, adapts presentations to the audience.
- Analysis/Problem Solving: thoroughly thinks out and evaluates alternatives, innovative problem resolution, pro-active approach, initiative to resolve problems.
- Workload Management: works with little direction and supervision, timely completion of projects, makes time for unplanned assignments, adapts to changing priorities.
- Ethics and Integrity: perceived fairness, tolerance, honesty; consistent in application of policies and procedures.
- Action Orientation: persists and finishes projects despite obstacles, or redirects when necessary; takes action and addresses opportunities with little supervision; takes extra steps to prevent mistakes.
- Customer Focus: communicates courteously and proactively, learns customer's short-term and long-term needs; sees issues form customer's perspective.
- Information Seeking: gathers information and differentiates critical from non-critical information; identifies keys sources; systematically obtains information through research.
- Leadership: should be able to lead large scrum teams onshore and offshore in delivery and maintenance of large scale projects. Should act as a liaison between product owner and software development team.
- 8+ years of professional work experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of .Net framework
- Proficient in Angular and C# programming language
- Have hands on experience in ASP.Net /WCF application development
- Knowledge in writing complex SQL queries, preferably MS SQL
- Experience in working with Typescript, Angular and/or Knockout is an added advantage
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability and Desire to learn new systems as needed
- Be a self-starter, motivated, detailed orientated and a quick learner.