Sr. Software Engineer ( Security / Java / Services / SQL )
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking to hire a passionate, self-directed and tenacious individual who will become an influencer on the ServiceNow’s Edge Encryption Development team.
Be a part of the exciting, fast paced team that ensures our customers data is always secure and protected in our cloud-based enterprise platform.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop, implement, test, and debug, multi-threaded, multi-processing enterprise software applications and associated user interfaces
- Work on cross team projects integrating with other products
- Contribute to the post release transfer of information and training material to design partners, internal support and training teams
- Address customer questions and release issues
- Research and develop state of the art security/encryption solutions
- Have fun!
In order to be successful, we need someone who has:
- Experience with JVM, Java Structures and API, Java Threading etc.
- Experience writing and debugging Java multi-threaded programs
- Knowledge of public and private key cryptography, digital signatures, digital certificates, PGP, and encryption protocols such as TLS/SSL
- Rapid comprehension of platforms and complex systems
- Experience with Java Servlets, REST, and SOAP
- Experience with networks, load balancers, proxies and databases
- Experience with:
- XML and JSON stream parsers
- Proxy servers (both forward and reverse) or ICAP (Internet Content Adaptation Protocol)
- DSL (Domain Specific Language)
- Familiarity with Unix shell and source control systems and tools such as git, maven and ant.