Participate in the design, development, and maintenance of embedded software for 3G/4G radio access network and core network protocols and subsystems.
Job summary and responsibilities:
Work experience to include:
1) 5 years of experience in embedded C/C++ programming for design and development of communication protocols.
2) 5 years of experience writing concise functional, implementation, and test design documents and following process-oriented methodology to ensure compliance to requirements.
3) 5 years of experience participating in complete software product life cycle and release management.
4) 5 years of experience with software architecture and design.
5) 5 years of experience using debug tools and runtime environment to isolate and fix bugs.
6) 3 years of development experience with one or more of the following GSM, UMTS, CDMA, or LTE radio interface protocols.
7) 3 years of hands-on experience with layered cellular protocol stack implementation on resource constrained embedded processors using a multi-threaded programming model.
8) 3 years of experience with 3GPP specifications, including RRC (Radio Resource Control) and S1AP (S1 Application Protocol).
9) 3 years of experience working with 3GPP LTE E-UTRAN and Evolved Packet System.
10) 3 years of experience with end-to-end procedures used for voice and data call establishment, mobility, and interworking with core network entities.
11) 2 years of experience with IP Protocol Stack.
Any and all experience may be gained concurrently.