Do you want to shape the future of Big Data and the Internet of Things? Do you want to build, create, and dream up cutting-edge solutions? If you eat, breathe, sleep and exist for technology and wear your smarts like a badge of honor, join our team of like-minded individuals and let’s do this. You’ll have plenty of challenges and opportunities to take on. There’s never a dull moment around here.
Adaptable/Resilient – You easily adapt to change, take on new responsibilities, embrace challenges and thrive in ambiguity
Customer’s Guide – You build client confidence, start with the customer in mind first, and ensure commitments are met
Go Higher- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are not happy with the status quo, like to push the envelope and engage in stretch projects
As part of our dynamic team of Software Engineers, you will:
- Build best in class application software and services for our SaaStechnology Platform
- Design, code, test and debug application features as specified
- Partner with Software Lead, Development Team and Product Owner to deliver high quality, highly performant application features
- Work with Agile software team to scope work and produce estimates
- Leverage Agile principles and practices to deliver the right solution, at the right feature velocity
- Leverage and grow your technology expertise as you implement innovative solutions
- BS. degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years experience building great software, preferably on SaaS or Platform products
- Solid understanding of data structures and OO design
- Strong experience using Java, ideally with Spring/Hibernate.
- Experience working within a distributed and/or micro-services architecture (e.g., Spring Boot, Docker)
- Ability to demonstrate practical knowledge of designing and implementing micro-service applications and RESTful APIs
- Strong database skills across a variety of technologies (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB , Snowflake/Redshift) a plus.
- Experience using tools such as Pivotal, GitHub, Jenkins/CruiseControl
- Understands fundamentals of Agile methodologies - iterative development, SCRUM, UAT, continuous integration.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, unit and integration testing.
- An understanding of Telematics, Mapping Applications, or Mobile Resource Management is a plus.