The Surveyor is a transformational data analytics platform that allows the customer to conduct natural gas pipeline leak and upstream emission surveys spanning the entire natural gas industry supply chain, from the wellhead to the consumer.
- Provide expertise in SOA architecture, high performing multi-tenant web applications, and building a flexible integration and analytics platform
- As a full-stack developer, you'll work with everything from front-end HTML, CSS and JS to server-side C#
- Integrate with several different data stores including MSSQL Server and NoSQL databases, structured and unstructured data, batched and real-time streaming data, and geospatial data
- Responsible for the design and delivery of complex solutions
- Collaborate with other teams to develop future enhancements and solutions
- Contribute tactically but also strategically to drive product technology and architecture forward
- Participate in day-to-day code reviews and agile development cycles
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- 10+ years of hands-on experience developing highly scalable, multi-tenant SaaS web applications
- 2+ years' experience with relational database design and development (MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise level web applications using C# (.NET or Mono runtimes), ASP.Net, MVC, Entity Framework, and Web API. Java equivalent will be acceptable, if the candidate is versatile
- Experience in Messaging Framework like Rabbit MQ etc.
- Experience writing and maintaining unit tests
- Software development using the Agile methodology
- experience with Python
- experience with ArcGIS or equivalent
- experience with GeoServer
- experience with OpenLayers.