The Senior Software Engineer will be performing Specification, Design, Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
- Design, Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal / external customers to ensure that requirements are understood
- Production of accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the required level of detail in the timescales as defined by the PM
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
- Production of efficient and fully documented code
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timelines as defined by the Project Manager
- Works with little supervision from project or line manager
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant combination of training and education
- 5 plus years of technical experience in software development.
- Expertise with C# and ASP.NET
- Expertise with SQL Server (T-SQL)
- Expertise with JSON/Restful-based web service design and development
- Experience with information technology data standards including XML, XML Schema
- Understanding of cloud-based SaaS architectures – involves designing elastic solutions, distributed state, availability, scalability, etc..
- Adept in Object Oriented Design.
- Experience with full lifecycle development and using Agile methods.
- Experience with multi-tenant SaaS based solutions a plus.
- Experience with healthcare systems and technology a plus: Care Management, EDI, HL7, HIE, IHE, CCD
- Excellent analytical, design and troubleshooting skills and server side debugging skills.
- Excellent research and analysis skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and tenacious when tackling tough technical issues.
- Ability to work closely within a team and collaborate with others.
- Ability to handle conflict, difficult situations, and urgent issues in a professional manner.
- Experience in working with offshore/distributed team