Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering and three (3) years' related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work as part of a highly collaborative development team.
- Ability to read and interpret complex technical documents such as business requirements and software specifications.
- Ability to communicate effectively with contacts both written and oral.
- Advanced Java programming and SQL experience are required. Working knowledge of .NET and Crystal Reports is a plus.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral diagram or form.
- Ability to develop and document requirements and specifications.
- Ability to mentor other development team members.