Job Description Summary:
Idemia Identity and Security USA LLC is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer for our TPE LiveScan product team. This person's primary responsibility will be to design and develop biometric capture applications used by law enforcement agencies.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Contribute to daily Scrum meeting
- Assist with development of product enhancements and fixes
- Assist with development of the automated test suite.
- Assist with system configuration and delivery
- Assist with technical documentation
- Assist with regression, unit and stress testing
- Other work related duties as assigned
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Travel is not required for this position.
- General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
- Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
- HTML 5, CSS
- RESTful Web Services
- Security and Encryption
- Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
- Atlassian Tool Stack (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)
- TeamCity Continuous Integration
- Selenium Testing Framework
- Agile Scrum
- Continuous Integration
- Peer Code Reviews
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter, fast learner
- Ability to work with a distributed team
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work on multiple projects and changing priorities
- Ability to work effectively with multi-functional teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or related discipline
- A minimum of 4 years of experience
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skill and the ability to mentor