Come join Moovweb in a new, critical role where you will be architecting and building cutting-edge applications for our customers. In this role, you will work closely with our executive team to take an idea from conception to proof of concept to implementation, feeding ideas into our Platform Engineering team to implement the necessary upgrades to the Moovweb platform along the way.
The Moovweb Platform is an extremely high-speed, serverless, NodeJS front-end for delivering Responsive websites and unique customer experiences like Google AMP, Progressive Web Apps, Hybrid apps, Alexa apps and more. The Moovweb Platform is currently running on ~600 EC2 instances across numerous data centers, servicing hundreds of customers and processes billions of dollars in eCommerce transactions every month. Over 30% of Americans touch one of the websites or apps being powered by Moovweb every month. Thousands of developers have been trained on our technology and rely on it to build their digital and mobileexperiences on Moovweb.
Our Stack is a mix of:
- The Moovweb SDK
- Polymer, React and CSS
- Ruby Rails, Go on Ubuntu
You are a great fit if you have these experiences and qualities:
- Knowledge of web architecture (HTTP, APIs, web stack)
- Bias to Action - you jump into ambiguous issues without hesitation
- Ability to understand product and translate it into code
- Fearless - you view challenges as opportunities and embrace them. You learn from failures and move on
- Fast learner, curious by nature
- Computer Science degree strongly preferred
- Passion for anything mobile and making the web fast
- Have built an Android or iOS app in the past
- Passion for software and your craft. You care about creating great software architecture, clean code, testing, documentation, proper tooling, etc.
- Strong ownership of your own and your team’s work
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently.