$100K — $150K *
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
Content Solutions - Research
We are seeking a Sr. Software Engineer for our Content Solutions team located in our West Chester, PA office. The Content Solutions team is an agile team responsible for building the next generation of the organization’s public facing presence at moodys.com. The Sr. Software Engineer will function as a hands-on developer who will:
• Interpret business requirements for a Business Mission/Epic with the assistance of Business Analysts and more senior team members
• Provide technical feedback on requirements and provide estimates for user stories and tasks
• Author and maintain technical design documents
• Take ownership of stories; Implement and test features based on the requirements
• Refactor design and implementation for stories owned, based on requirement changes
• Define and maintain coding standards and guide team members to comply with these standards
• Collaborate with QA engineers to fix defects
• Collaborate with DevOps engineers to prepare packages and solve environment issues
• Investigate and find the root cause for software problems reported by clients
• Perform code review of team members, mentor junior engineers.
• Work with team members to continuously improve our engineering practices
• Conduct training sessions and proactively share knowledge within and across teams
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area with at least 5 years of experience in web application development.
• Deep understanding of Object-Oriented design and development
• Works well within the constructs of an agile development process, including SCRUM, Unit Testing, Continuous Build and Integration, etc
• 5+ years of solid backend and front-end development experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, NodeJS, Web API, some ORM (EF, NHibernate, Dapper, etc.)
• 2+ years of T-SQL and basic database design experience
• 2+ years of MongoDB or other NoSQL experience
• 1+ year of experience working with full-text search indexing tools like Solr, AWS CloudSearch, ElasticSearch, Lucene, etc.
Valid through: 4/27/2021