Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
You will play an integral role in the Microsoft Interface team driving and resolving blocking issues for both Microsoft and AMD engineering teams. You will work closely with other software engineers, architects and project managers to triage, debug, create and drive for resolution on support cases. This is a great opportunity to work with many different teams and be the hero who can help resolve blocking issues that gate production.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics/Communications Engineering or equivalent
- Should have basic understanding of a computer architecture, Windows OS and drivers installation
- Should have basic understanding of scripting languages
- Strong system level debugging skills
- Ability to prioritize, work closely with other teams as well as independently
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Ability to multitask and work on various issues and projects at a given time
- Ability to provide customer support internally as well as to demanding external partners
- Experience with Windows drivers interfaces and programming
- Experiences with WinDBG and debugging tools
- Ability to set standards and procedures yet be flexible to changing environments
Requisition Number: 63304